This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Breast Cancer
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Potential predictive value of Bcl-2 for response to tamoxifen in the adjuvant setting of node-positive breast cancer.Clin Breast Cancer. 2004; 5: 364-369
- Expression of bcl-2 protein predicts efficacy of adjuvant treatments in operable node-positive breast cancer.Clin Cancer Res. 1995; 1: 189-198
- Prognostic value of Bcl-2 in invasive breast cancer receiving chemotherapy and endocrine therapy.Oncol Rep. 2003; 10: 121-125
- The pure antiestrogen ICI 182780 is more effective in the induction of apoptosis and down regulation of BCL-2 than tamoxifen in MCF-7 cells.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 1999; 58: 87-97
- Biochemical studies of apoptosis induced by tamoxifen in estrogen receptor positive and negative breast cancer cell lines.Clin Biochem. 2003; 36: 247-253
- Tamoxifen-induced apoptosis in breast cancer cells relates to down-regulation of bcl-2, but not bax and bcl-X(L), without alteration of p53 protein levels.Clin Cancer Res. 1999; 5: 2971-2977
© 2004 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.