This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Breast Cancer
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Molecular portraits of human breast tumours.Nature. 2000; 406: 747-752
- Gene expression patterns of breast carcinomas distinguish tumor subclasses with clinical implications.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2001; 98: 10869-10874
- The use of molecular profiling to predict survival after chemotherapy for diffuse large-B-cell lymphoma.N Engl J Med. 2002; 346: 1937-1947
- Distinct types of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma identified by gene expression profiling.Nature. 2000; 403: 503-511
- Gene-expression profiles predict survival of patients with lung adenocarcinoma.Nat Med. 2002; 8: 816-824
- A gene-expression signature as a predictor of survival in breast cancer.N Engl J Med. 2002; 347: 1999-2009
- Emerging science: Prospective validation of gene expression profiling-based prediction of complete pathologic response to neoadjuvant paclitaxel/FAC chemotherapy in breast cancer.Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2003; 22 (Abstract #1).: 1
- Gene expression patterns for de novo and acquired docetaxel resistance in patients with locally advanced breast cancer.Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2003; 22 (Abstract #32).: 9
© 2003 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.