This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Breast Cancer
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Impact of chemotherapy of survival in metastatic breast cancer.Lancet. 1980; 2: 312
- Prognostic factors in metastatic breast cancer.Cancer Clin Trials. 1981; 4: 237-247
- Immunotherapy with activated T cells after high dose chemotherapy and PBSCT for breast cancer.in: Dicke K Keating A Autologous Blood and Marrow Transplantation. Carden Jennings, Charlottesville, VA2000: 95-110
- Use of anti-CD3 x anti- HER2/neu bispecific antibody for redirecting cytotoxicity of activated T cells toward HER2/neu+ tumors.J Hematother Stem Cell Res. 2001; 10: 247-260
- Anti-CD3 activated T with OKT3 x herceptin bispecific antibody, survive and divide, and secrete cytokines and chemokines after multiple cycles of killing directed at Her2/neu+ tumor targets.American Association for Cancer Research. 2003; : 656
- Anti-CD3 x anti-HER2/neu armed T cells inhibit tumor development or induced remissions in prostrate cancer bearing beige/SCID mice.Exp Hematol. 2002; 30 (Abstract #159).: 76
- Targeting HER2/neu tumor cells with anti-CD3 activated T cells: clinical trials and trafficking studies.Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2003; 23 (Abstract #719).: 179
- Specific activation and targeting of cytotoxic lymphocytes through chimeric single chains consisting of antibody-binding domains and the gamma or zeta subunits of the immunoglobulin and T-cell receptors.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1993; 90: 720-724
- Functional expression of chimeric receptor genes in human T cells.J Immunol Methods. 2001; 248: 67-76
- Murine dendritic cells pulsed with whole tumor lysates mediate potent antitumor immune responses in vitro and in vivo.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1998; 95: 9482-9487
- Antigen presentation by dendritic cells after immunization with DNA encoding a major histocompatibility complex class II-restricted viral epitope.J Exp Med. 1997; 186: 1481-1486
- Bone marrow-generated dendritic cells pulsed with tumor extracts or tumor RNA induce antitumor immunity against central nervous system tumors.J Exp Med. 1997; 186: 1177-1182
- Dendritic cells pulsed with RNA are potent antigen-presenting cells in vitro and in vivo.J Exp Med. 1996; 184: 465-472
- Autologous human dendriphages pulsed with synthetic or natural tumor peptides elicit tumor-specific CTLs in vitro.J Immunother. 1998; 21: 149-157
- Bone marrow-generated dendritic cells pulsed with a class I-restricted peptide are potent inducers of cytotoxic T lymphocytes.J Exp Med. 1995; 182: 255-260
Accepted: April 15, 2003
Received in revised form: April 17, 2003
Received: March 3, 2003
© 2003 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.