Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Breast Cancer
- Platinum compounds in the treatment of advanced breast cancer.Clin Breast Cancer. 2001; 2: 190-208
- New agents, new treatment, and antiemetic therapy.Semin Oncol. 2002; 29: 19-124
- Phase II study of gemcitabine in patients with metastatic breast cancer.Oncology. 2002; 62: 2-8
- Phase II study of gemcitabine as first-line chemotherapy in patients with advanced or metastatic breast cancer.Anticancer Drugs. 1999; 10: 155-162
- Advanced breast cancer: a phase II trial with gemcitabine.J Clin Oncol. 1995; 13: 2731-2736
- Gemcitabine (G) in pretreated breast cancer (BC).Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2001; 20 (Abstract #1953).: 51b
- Phase II trial of gemcitabine as prolonged infusion in metastatic breast cancer.Eur J Cancer. 1997; 33: S149
- Phase II trial of gemcitabine as prolonged infusion in metastatic breast cancer.Anticancer Drugs. 1999; 10: 625-631
- Combination chemotherapy studies with gemcitabine.Semin Oncol. 1997; 24: S17-S23
- Interaction of p53 and DNA-PK in response to nucleoside analogues: potential role as a sensor complex for DNA damage.Cancer Res. 2001; 61: 8723-8729
- Phase II trial of cisplatin (CDDP) & gemcitabine (DFDC) in heavily pretreated breast cancer.Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 1998; 17 (Abstract #619).: 161a
- Gemcitabine safety overview.Semin Oncol. 1996; 23: 32-35
- Gemcitabine plus cisplatin repeating doublet therapy in previously treated, relapsed breast cancer patients.J Clin Oncol. 2000; 18: 2245-2249
- Prospective phase II study of weekly cisplatin-gemcitabine in refractory metastatic breast cancer (RM-BC).Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2000; 19 (Abstract #430).: 111a
- Phase II study of gemcitabine and cisplatin in patients with metastatic breast cancer (MBC) and failure on prior chemotherapy: a North Central Treatment Group trial.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2000; 64 (Abstract #322).: 81
- Gemcitabine plus cisplatin in intensively pretreated metastatic breast cancer: a phase II trial.Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2003; 22 (Abstract #291).: 73
- A phase II study of gemcitabine plus cisplatin in metastatic breast cancer (MBC).Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2001; 20 (Abstract #1988).: 60b
- Gemcitabine and cisplatin combination chemotherapy as second-line treatment in patients with metastatic breast cancer.Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2003; 22 (Abstract #212).: 53
- Significant activity of gemcitabine (Gem) and cisplatin (DDP) in both heavily (H) and minimally (M)-pretreated metastatic breast cancer (MBC) patients (pts): a California Cancer Consortium/Loyola Univ. Chicago Trial.Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2000; 19 (Abstract #609H).: 155a
- Phase II trial of gemcitabine and cisplatin in anthracycline-resistant metastatic breast cancer.Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2003; 22 (Abstract #211).: 53
- Carboplatin-gemcitabine combination in anthracyclines-and/or taxanes-resistant metastatic breast cancer.Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2003; 22 (Abstract #318).: 80
Electronic forwarding or copying is a violation of US and International Copyright Laws.
Authorization to photocopy items for internal or personal use, or the internal or personal use of specific clients, is granted by Cancer Information Group, ISSN #1526-8209, provided the appropriate fee is paid directly to Copyright Clearance Center, 222 Rosewood Drive, Danvers, MA 01923 USA 978-750-8400.