Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Human breast cancer: correlation of relapse and survival with amplification of the HER-2/neu oncogene.Science. 1987; 235: 177-182
- Cell signaling by receptor tyrosine kinases.Cell. 2000; 103: 211-225
- Untangling the ErbB signalling network.Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol. 2001; 2: 127-137
- Structure of the extracellular region of HER2 alone and in complex with the Herceptin Fab.Nature. 2003; 421: 756-760
- Remission of human breast cancer xenografts on therapy with humanized monoclonal antibody to HER-2 receptor and DNA-reactive drugs.Oncogene. 1998; 17: 2235-2249
- Multinational study of the efficacy and safety of humanized anti-HER2 monoclonal antibody in women who have HER2-overexpressing metastatic breast cancer that has progressed after chemotherapy for metastatic disease.J Clin Oncol. 1999; 17: 2639-2648
- Use of chemotherapy plus a monoclonal antibody against HER2 for metastatic breast cancer that overexpresses HER2.N Engl J Med. 2001; 344: 783-792
- Inhibitory effects of combinations of HER-2/neu antibody and chemotherapeutic agents used for treatment of human breast cancers.Oncogene. 1999; 18: 2241-2251
- Her-2/neu overexpression and in vitro chemosensitivity to CMF and FEC in primary breast cancer.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2001; 69: 53-63
- Cardiac dysfunction in the trastuzumab clinical trials experience.J Clin Oncol. 2002; 20: 1215-1221
- Docetaxel in the treatment of breast cancer: an update on recent studies.Semin Oncol. 2002; 29: 28-34
- Decreased response to paclitaxel versus docetaxel in HER-2/neu transfected human breast cancer cells.Am J Clin Oncol. 2003; 26: 50-54
- A phase II trial of weekly doc etaxel and herceptin as first-or second-line treatment in HER2 overexpressing metastatic breast cancer.Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2001; 20 (Abstract #1949).: 50b
- Safety and activity of docetaxel and trastuzumab in HER2 overexpressing metastatic breast cancer: a pilot phase II study.Am J Clin Oncol. 2003; 26: 95-97
- Docetaxel (Taxotere) plus trastuzumab (Herceptin) in breast cancer.Semin Oncol. 2001; 28: 38-44
- Preoperative therapy with trastuzumab and paclitaxel followed by sequential adjuvant doxorubicin/cyclophosphamide for HER2 overexpressing stage II or III breast cancer: A pilot study.J Clin Oncol. 2003; 21: 46-53
- Phase II study of weekly docetaxel and trastuzumab for patient with HER-2 overexpressing metastatic breast cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2002; 20: 1800-1808
- Inflammatory breast cancer: the experience of the surveillance, epidemiology, and end results (SEER) program.J Natl Cancer Inst. 1985; 74: 291-297
- The physiology of the breast as it concerns the clinician.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1971; 109: 206-209
- Inflammatory breast cancer: a review.J Clin Oncol. 1992; 10: 1014-1024
- The development and clinical use of trastuzumab (Herceptin).Endocr Relat Cancer. 2002; 9: 75-85
Electronic forwarding or copying is a violation of US and International Copyright Laws.
Authorization to photocopy items for internal or personal use, or the internal or personal use of specific clients, is granted by Cancer Information Group, ISSN #1526-8209, provided the appropriate fee is paid directly to Copyright Clearance Center, 222 Rosewood Drive, Danvers, MA 01923 USA 978-750-8400.