Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Breast Cancer
- Inflammatory cancer of the breast: analysis of 114 cases.J Surg Oncol. 1981; 18: 355-361
- Multimodal treatment for inflammatory breast cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1989; 17: 739-745
- Locoregional treatment outcomes after multimodality management of inflammatory breast cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2008; 72: 474-484
- Effects of radiotherapy and of differences in the extent of surgery for early breast cancer on local recurrence and 15-year survival: an overview of the randomised trials.Lancet. 2005; 366: 2087-2106
- Effectiveness of mastectomy by response to induction chemotherapy for control in inflammatory breast carcinoma.Ann Surg Oncol. 1997; 4: 452-461
- Alternating chemotherapy and hyperfractionated accelerated radiotherapy in non-metastatic inflammatory breast cancer.Cancer Radiother. 2000; 4 ([in French with English abstract]): 265-273
- Pattern of failure in patients with inflammatory breast cancer treated by alternating radiotherapy and chemotherapy.Cancer. 1995; 76: 2286-2290
- Modern outcomes of inflammatory breast cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2012; 84: 619-624
- Trends in inflammatory breast carcinoma incidence and survival: the surveillance, epidemiology, and end results program at the National Cancer Institute.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2005; 97: 966-975
- Dermal lymphatic invasion and inflammatory breast cancer are independent predictors of outcome after postmastectomy radiation.Am J Clin Oncol. 2009; 32: 30-33
Breast cancer. National Comprehensive Cancer Network Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology—v.2.2013. National Comprehensive Cancer Network [Web site]. Available at: http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/breast.pdf. Access: April 12, 2013.
- Predictors of locoregional outcome in patients receiving neoadjuvant therapy and post-mastectomy radiation.Cancer. 2013; 119: 16-25
The R Development Core Team. R: A Language and Environment for Statistical Computing. (http://www.R-project.org/) R Foundation for Statistical Computing. Version 2.8.0 (2008-10-20) ISBN 3-900051-07-0.
- Inflammatory breast cancer (IBC) and patterns of recurrence: understanding the biology of a unique disease.Cancer. 2007; 110: 1436-1444
- Locoregional outcomes of inflammatory breast cancer patients treated with standard fractionation radiation and daily skin bolus in the taxane era.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2010; 77: 1105-1112
- Breast cancer regional radiation fields for supraclavicular and axillary lymph node treatment: is a posterior axillary boost field technique optimal?.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2009; 74: 86-91
- Triple-negative subtype predicts poor overall survival and high locoregional relapse in inflammatory breast cancer.Oncologist. 2011; 16: 1675-1683
- Prognostic impact of human epidermal growth factor-like receptor 2 and hormone receptor status in inflammatory breast cancer (IBC): analysis of 2,014 IBC patient cases from the California Cancer Registry.Breast Cancer Res. 2009; 11: R9