Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER). Program research. Data cancer stat facts: female breast cancer. National Cancer Institute; 2019. https://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/breast.html. Accessed: 16 June, 2019.
- Combination chemotherapy as an adjuvant treatment in operable breast cancer.N Engl J Med. 1976; 294: 405-410
- Two months of doxorubicin–cyclophosphamide with and without interval reinduction therapy compared with 6 months of cyclophosphamide, methotrexate, and fluorouracil in positive-node breast cancer patients with tamoxifen-nonresponsive tumors: results from the National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project B-15.J Clin Oncol. 1990; 8: 1483-1496
- NCCN clinical practice guidelines in oncology: breast cancer, version 2.2020.(Available at:)https://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/default.aspxDate accessed: July 10, 2020
- Value-based model: a new perspective in medical decision-making.Front Public Health. 2016; 4: 118
- Randomized trial of dose-dense versus conventionally scheduled and sequential versus concurrent combination chemotherapy as postoperative adjuvant treatment of node-positive primary breast cancer: first report of Intergroup Trial C9741/Cancer and Leukemia Group B Trial 9741.J Clin Oncol. 2003; 21: 1431-1439
- Long-term follow-up of the E1199 phase III trial evaluating the role of taxane and schedule in operable breast cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2015; 33: 2353-2360
- Long-term outcomes after adjuvant treatment of sequential versus combination docetaxel with doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide in node-positive breast cancer: BCIRG-005 randomized trial.Ann Oncol. 2016; 27: 1041-1047
- Phase III trial comparing doxorubicin plus cyclophosphamide with docetaxel plus cyclophosphamide as adjuvant therapy for operable breast cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2006; 24: 5381-5387
- Effectiveness of an adjuvant chemotherapy regimen for early-stage breast cancer: a systematic review and network meta-analysis.JAMA Oncol. 2015; 1: 1311-1318
- Anthracyclines in early breast cancer: the ABC Trials-USOR 06-090, NSABP B-46-I/USOR 07132, and NSABP B-49 (NRG Oncology).J Clin Oncol. 2017; 35: 2647-2655
- Prospective WSG phase III PlanB trial: final analysis of adjuvant 4xEC→4x doc vs 6x docetaxel/cyclophosphamide in patients with high clinical risk and intermediate-to-high genomic risk HER2-negative, early breast cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2017; : 504
- Network meta-analysis-highly attractive but more methodological research is needed.BMC Med. 2011; 9: 79
- Systematic reviews of adverse effects: framework for a structured approach.BMC Med Res Methodol. 2007; 7: 32
- The Cochrane Collaboration’s tool for assessing risk of bias in randomised trials.BMJ. 2011; 343: d5928
- Combination of direct and indirect evidence in mixed treatment comparisons.Stat Med. 2004; 23: 3105-3124
- Evidence synthesis for decision making 2: a generalized linear modeling framework for pairwise and network meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.Med Decis Making. 2013; 33: 607-617
- Checking consistency in mixed treatment comparison meta-analysis.Stat Med. 2010; 29: 932-944
- Paclitaxel after doxorubicin plus cyclophosphamide as adjuvant chemotherapy for node-positive breast cancer: results from NSABP B-28.J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 3686-3696
- Phase III study of doxorubicin/cyclophosphamide with concomitant versus sequential docetaxel as adjuvant treatment in patients with human epidermal growth factor receptor 2–normal, node-positive breast cancer: BCIRG-005 trial.J Clin Oncol. 2011; 29: 3877-3884
- Definitive results of a phase III adjuvant trial comparing three chemotherapy regimens in women with operable, node-positive breast cancer: the NSABP B-38 trial.J Clin Oncol. 2013; 31: 3197-3204
- Comparison of an AC-taxane versus AC-free regimen and paclitaxel versus docetaxel in patients with lymph node-positive breast cancer: final results of the National Surgical Adjuvant Study of Breast Cancer 02 trial, a randomized comparative phase 3 study.Cancer. 2017; 123: 759-768
- Six cycles of doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide or Paclitaxel are not superior to four cycles as adjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer in women with zero to three positive axillary nodes: Cancer and Leukemia Group B 40101.J Clin Oncol. 2012; 30: 4071-4076
- Improved outcomes from adding sequential paclitaxel but not from escalating doxorubicin dose in an adjuvant chemotherapy regimen for patients with node-positive primary breast cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2003; 21: 976-983
R.R.B. and J.K.E. contributed equally to this article, and both should be considered senior author.