Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Men with breast cancer have better disease-specific survival than women.Arch Surg. 2004; 139: 1079-1082https://doi.org/10.1001/archsurg.139.10.1079
- Poorer survival outcomes for male breast cancer compared with female breast cancer may be attributable to in-stage migration.Ann Surg Oncol. 2011; 18: 1837-1844https://doi.org/10.1245/s10434-010-1468-3
- Overall mortality after diagnosis of breast cancer in men vs women.JAMA Oncol. 2019; 5: 1589-1596https://doi.org/10.1001/jamaoncol.2019.2803
- Gender disparity in breast cancer: a veteran population-based comparison.Clin Breast Cancer. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clbc.2021.01.013