Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Bone-modifying agents (BMAs) in breast cancer.Clin Breast Cancer. 2021; (Published online)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clbc.2021.04.009
- NCCN task force report: bone health in cancer care.J Natl Compr Cancer Netw. 2013; 11: S-1-S-50https://doi.org/10.6004/jnccn.2013.0215
- Management of Aromatase Inhibitor-Associated Bone Loss (AIBL) in postmenopausal women with hormone sensitive breast cancer: joint position statement of the IOF, CABS, ECTS, IEG, ESCEO IMS, and SIOG.J Bone Oncol. 2017; 7: 1-12https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbo.2017.03.001
- Management of osteoporosis in survivors of adult cancers with nonmetastatic disease: ASCO clinical practice guideline summary.J Oncol Pract. 2019; 15: 665-669https://doi.org/10.1200/JOP.19.00427
- Bone health in cancer: ESMO clinical practice guidelines.Ann Oncol. 2020; 31: 1650-1663https://doi.org/10.1016/j.annonc.2020.07.019
- Trabecular bone score (TBS): Method and applications.Bone. 2017; 104: 66-72https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bone.2017.01.035
- A Meta-analysis of trabecular bone score in fracture risk prediction and its relationship to FRAX.J Bone Miner Res. 2016; 31: 940-948https://doi.org/10.1002/jbmr.2734
- Breast cancer statistics.CA Cancer J Clin. 2019; 69: 438-451https://doi.org/10.3322/caac.21583