Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Everolimus in postmenopausal hormone-receptor-positive advanced breast cancer.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 520-529
- Everolimus plus exemestane for hormone-receptor-positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor-2-negative advanced breast cancer: overall survival results from BOLERO-2.Ann Oncol. 2014; 25: 2357-2362
- Overall survival with ribociclib plus fulvestrant in advanced breast cancer.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: 514-524
- Overall survival with ribociclib plus endocrine therapy in breast cancer.N Engl J Med. 2019; 381: 307-316
- Overall survival with palbociclib and fulvestrant in advanced breast cancer.N Engl J Med. 2018; 379: 1926-1936
- The effect of abemaciclib plus fulvestrant on overall survival in hormone receptor-positive, ERBB2-negative breast cancer that progressed on endocrine therapy – MONARCH 2.JAMA Oncol. 2020; 6: 116-124https://doi.org/10.1001/jamaoncol.2019.4782
Cook M, Rabadi LA, Kaempf AJ, et al. Everolimus plus exemestane treatment in patients with metastatic hormone receptor-positive breast cancer previously treated with CDK4/6 inhibitor therapy. Oncologist; 26:101-106
- Outcome of Everolimus-Based Therapy in Hormone-Receptor-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients After Progression on Palbociclib.Breast Cancer. 2020; 14 (Published 2020 Jul 23)1178223420944864https://doi.org/10.1177/1178223420944864
National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Breast Cancer 6.2020.