Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cancer statistics, 2020.CA Cancer J Clin. 2020; 70: 7-30
- Management of male breast cancer: ASCO guideline.J Clin Oncol. 2020; 38: 1849-1863
William JG, Meena SM, Jame A, et al. National Comprehensive Cancer Network. NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology: Breast Cancer Version 1. 2022. https://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/breast.pdf. Accessed.
- Molecular characterization and mortality from breast cancer in men.J Clin Oncol. 2018; 36: 1396-1404
- Characterization of male breast cancer: results of the EORTC 10085/TBCRC/BIG/NABCG International Male Breast Cancer Program.Ann Oncol. 2018; 29: 405-417
- The biology of male breast cancer.Breast. 2018; 38: 132-135
- Male breast cancer: a closer look at patient and tumor characteristics and factors that affect survival using the National Cancer Database.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2020; 180: 471-479
- Evolving surgical treatment decisions for male breast cancer: an analysis of the National Surgical Quality Improvement Program (NSQIP) database.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2018; 171: 427-434
- Twenty-year follow-up of a randomized trial comparing total mastectomy, lumpectomy, and lumpectomy plus irradiation for the treatment of invasive breast cancer.N Engl J Med. 2002; 347: 1233-1241
- Male Breast Cancer in the United States: Treatment patterns and prognostic factors in the 21st century.Cancer. 2020; 126: 26-36
- Surgery for men with breast cancer: do the same data still apply?.Ann Surg Oncol. 2020; 27: 4720-4729
- Is breast-conserving therapy appropriate for male breast cancer patients? A National Cancer Database Analysis.Ann Surg Oncol. 2019; 26: 2144-2153
- Locoregional treatment and overall survival of men with T1a,b,cN0M0 breast cancer: a population-based study.Eur J Cancer. 2017; 71: 7-14
- Outcomes of partial mastectomy in male breast cancer patients: analysis of SEER, 1983-2009.Ann Surg Oncol. 2013; 20: 1545-1550
- Five-year results of a randomized clinical trial comparing total mastectomy and segmental mastectomy with or without radiation in the treatment of breast cancer.N Engl J Med. 1985; 312: 665-673
- Trend and survival benefit of contralateral prophylactic mastectomy among men with stage I-III unilateral breast cancer in the USA, 1998-2016.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2021; 190: 503-515
- Should adjuvant radiation therapy be systematically proposed for male breast cancer? A systematic review.Anticancer Res. 2018; 38: 23-31
- Breast conserving surgery compared with mastectomy in male breast cancer: a brief systematic review.Clin Breast Cancer. 2020; 20 (e309-e314)
- Adjuvant tamoxifen adherence in men with early-stage breast cancer.Cancer. 2021; 128: 59-64
- The role of radiation therapy in addition to lumpectomy and hormone therapy in men 70 years of age and older with early breast cancer: a NCDB analysis.Ann Surg Oncol. 2021; 28: 2463-2471