Background and purpose
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
World Health Organisation classification of tumors of the breast, 5th Edition, (2019), IARC Press, p. 195-196. ISBN-13.
- Atypical vascular lesions after surgery and radiation of the breast: a clinicopathologic study of 32 cases analyzing histologic heterogeneity and association with angiosarcoma.Am J Surg Pathol. 2008; 32: 943-950
- Postradiation vascular proliferations: an increasing problem.Histopathology. 2006; 48: 106-114
- Radiation-associated cutaneous atypical vascular lesions and angiosarcoma. Clinicopathologic analysis of 42 cases.Am J Surg Pathol. 2005; 29: 983-996
- Cutaneous angiosarcoma and atypical vascular lesions of the skin and breast after radiation therapy.Am J Clin Pathol. 1994; 102: 757-763
- Clinicopathological and immunohistochemical study of 30 cases of post-radiation atypical vascular lesion of the breast.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2014; 146: 347-354
- Vascular proliferations of the skin after radiation therapy for breast cancer; clinicopathologic analysis of a series in favor of a benign process.Cancer. 2007; 109: 1584-1598
- Post-radiation vascular lesions of the breast.J Cutan Pthol. 2019; 46: 52-58
- Surgical management of radiation-associated atypical vascular lesions.Derm Surg. 2018; 44: 1030-1033
- The Danish Pathology Register.Scand J Public Health. 2011; 39 (Suppl): 72-74
www.DBCG.DK/Kvalitetsindikatorrapport for Brystkræft 2020.
- Breast Cancer in the Elderly.Surg Clin N Am. 2018; 98: 819-833https://doi.org/10.1016/j.suc.2018.04.002