- •Adriamycin resistance and cell development are retarded after downregulation of circ_0001667 in resistant breast cancer (BC) cells.
- •Circ_0001667 knockdown reduces tumor growth in adriamycin-resistant xenograft model.
- •Circ_0001667 serves as a sponge of miR-193a-5p to regulate the expression of Rap2A.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Key steps for effective breast cancer prevention.Nat Rev Cancer. 2020; 20: 417-436
- A review of systematic reviews of the cost-effectiveness of hormone therapy, chemotherapy, and targeted therapy for breast cancer.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2015; 151: 27-40
- Chemoresistance mechanisms of breast cancer and their countermeasures.Biomed Pharmacother. 2019; 114108800
- Use of liposomal doxorubicin for adjuvant chemotherapy of breast cancer in clinical practice.J Zhejiang Univ Sci B. 2017; 18: 15-26
- The most prevalent side effects of pegylated liposomal doxorubicin monotherapy in women with metastatic breast cancer: a systematic review of clinical trials.Cancer Gene Ther. 2017; 24: 189-193
- The emerging role and clinical implication of human exonic circular RNA.RNA Biol. 2017; 14: 1000-1006
- Circular RNA: An emerging non-coding RNA as a regulator and biomarker in cancer.Cancer Lett. 2018; 418: 41-50
- Functions and mechanisms of circular RNAs in cancer radiotherapy and chemotherapy resistance.Mol Cancer. 2020; 19: 58
- Circular RNAs: Their Role in the Pathogenesis and Orchestration of Breast Cancer.Front Cell Dev Biol. 2021; 9647736
- Circular RNAs: potential applications as therapeutic targets and biomarkers in breast cancer.Noncoding RNA. 2021; 7
- Circ_0001667 promotes breast cancer cell proliferation and survival via Hippo signal pathway by regulating TAZ.Cell Biosci. 2019; 9: 104
- Circ_0001667 knockdown blocks cancer progression and attenuates adriamycin resistance by depleting NCOA3 via releasing miR-4458 in breast cancer.Drug Dev Res. 2022; 83: 75-87
- Regulation of Nuclear Factor-KappaB (NF-kappaB) signaling pathway by non-coding RNAs in cancer: Inhibiting or promoting carcinogenesis?.Cancer Lett. 2021; 509: 63-80
- The long and short non-coding RNAs modulating EZH2 signaling in cancer.J Hematol Oncol. 2022; 15: 18
- Revealing the role of miRNA-489 as a new onco-suppressor factor in different cancers based on pre-clinical and clinical evidence.Int J Biol Macromol. 2021; 191: 727-737
- MicroRNA-193a inhibits breast cancer proliferation and metastasis by downregulating WT1.PLoS One. 2017; 12e0185565
- Long non-coding RNA SNHG1 activates HOXA1 expression via sponging miR-193a-5p in breast cancer progression.Aging (Albany NY). 2020; 12: 10223-10234
- Restoring of miR-193a-5p sensitizes breast cancer cells to paclitaxel through p53 pathway.Adv Pharm Bull. 2020; 10: 595-601
- Abnormal expression of Rap2A as a prognostic marker for human breast cancer.Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2020; 24: 9541-9548
- Array analysis for potential biomarker of gemcitabine identification in non-small cell lung cancer cell lines.Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2013; 6: 1734-1746
- Knockdown of RAP2A gene expression suppresses cisplatin resistance in gastric cancer cells.Oncol Lett. 2020; 19: 350-358
- The circular RNA 001971/miR-29c-3p axis modulates colorectal cancer growth, metastasis, and angiogenesis through VEGFA.J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2020; 39: 91
- Doxorubicin-induced cardiotoxicity: An update on the molecular mechanism and novel therapeutic strategies for effective management.Biomed Pharmacother. 2021; 139111708
- circRNA_0025202 regulates tamoxifen sensitivity and tumor progression via regulating the miR-182-5p/FOXO3a axis in breast cancer.Mol Ther. 2019; 27: 1638-1652
- Circ_0006528 contributes to paclitaxel resistance of breast cancer cells by regulating miR-1299/CDK8 axis.Onco Targets Ther. 2020; 13: 9497-9511
- CircUBE2D2 (hsa_circ_0005728) promotes cell proliferation, metastasis and chemoresistance in triple-negative breast cancer by regulating miR-512-3p/CDCA3 axis.Cancer Cell Int. 2020; 20: 454
- Circular RNAs in Human Cancer.Front Oncol. 2020; 10577118
- Circular RNA Arhgap12 modulates doxorubicin-induced cardiotoxicity by sponging miR-135a-5p.Life Sci. 2021; 265118788
- hsa_circRNA_0006528 as a competing endogenous RNA promotes human breast cancer progression by sponging miR-7-5p and activating the MAPK/ERK signaling pathway.Mol Carcinog. 2019; 58: 554-564
- A miR-26a/E2F7 feedback loop contributes to tamoxifen resistance in ER-positive breast cancer.Int J Oncol. 2018; 53: 1601-1612
- Mir-1307 regulates cisplatin resistance by targeting Mdm4 in breast cancer expressing wild type P53.Thorac Cancer. 2018; 9: 676-683
- miR-520b Inhibits IGF-1R to Increase Doxorubicin Sensitivity and Promote Cell Apoptosis in Breast Cancer.Yakugaku Zasshi. 2021; 141: 415-426