Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The changing role of axillary lymph node dissection for breast cancer.Breast Cancer. 2012; 20: 41-46
- Partial lower axillary dissection for patients with clinically node-negative breast cancer.J Int Med Res. 2012; 40: 2336-2345
- Axillary Reverse Mapping (ARM): a new concept to identify and enhance lymphatic preservation.Ann Surg Oncol. 2007; 14: 1890-1895
- Combined Axillary Reverse Mapping (ARM) technique for breast cancer patients requiring axillary dissection.Annals of Surgical Oncol. 2008; 15: 2550-2555
- Clinical feasibility of axillary reverse mapping and its influence on breast cancer related lymphedema: a systematic review.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2016; 200: 117-122
- The feasibility and oncological safety of axillary reverse mapping in patients with breast cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis of prospective studies.PLOS ONE. 2016; 11e0150285
- Does axillary reverse mapping prevent lymphedema after lymphadenectomy?.Ann Surg. 2017; 265: 987-992
- Is axillary reverse mapping feasible in breast cancer patients?.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2015; 41: 442-449
- A prospective study to assess the feasibility of axillary reverse mapping and evaluate its effect on preventing lymphedema in breast cancer patients.Clin Breast Cancer. 2015; 15: 301-306
- Identification and preservation of arm lymphatic system in axillary dissection for breast cancer to reduce arm lymphedema events: a randomized clinical trial.Ann Surg Oncol. 2019; 26: 3446-3454
- Evaluation of axillary reverse mapping (ARM) in clinically axillary node negative breast cancer patients - Randomised controlled trial.Int J Surg. 2020; 75: 174-178
- A patient- and assessor-blinded randomized controlled trial of axillary reverse mapping (ARM) in patients with early breast cancer.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2020; 46: 59-64
- Prevention of lymphedema via axillary reverse mapping for arm lymph-node preservation following breast cancer surgery: a randomized controlled trial.Patient Saf Surg. 2019; 13: 35
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
M.C. and L.L. are contributed equally to this work as first authors.