Patients and methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Global cancer statistics 2018: GLOBOCAN estimates of incidence and mortality worldwide for 36 cancers in 185 countries.CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 2018; 68: 394-424https://doi.org/10.3322/caac.21492
National Cancer Institute. Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results Program. https://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/breast.html.
- US Incidence of Breast Cancer Subtypes Defined by Joint Hormone Receptor and HER2 Status.JNCI: Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 2014; 106https://doi.org/10.1093/jnci/dju055
- Incorporating Tumor Characteristics to the American Joint Committee on Cancer Breast Cancer Staging System.The Oncol. 2017; 22: 1292-1300https://doi.org/10.1634/theoncologist.2017-0116
- 20-Year Risks of Breast-Cancer Recurrence after Stopping Endocrine Therapy at 5 Years.N Engl J Med. 2017; 377: 1836-1846https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa1701830
- Prospective Validation of a 21-Gene Expression Assay in Breast Cancer.N Engl J Med. 2015; 373: 2005-2014https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa1510764
- West German Study Group Phase III PlanB Trial: First Prospective Outcome Data for the 21-Gene Recurrence Score Assay and Concordance of Prognostic Markers by Central and Local Pathology Assessment.JCO. 2016; 34: 2341-2349https://doi.org/10.1200/JCO.2015.63.5383
- Use of Biomarkers to Guide Decisions on Adjuvant Systemic Therapy for Women With Early-Stage Invasive Breast Cancer: American Society of Clinical Oncology Clinical Practice Guideline.JCO. 2016; 34: 1134-1150https://doi.org/10.1200/JCO.2015.65.2289
- Use of Biomarkers to Guide Decisions on Adjuvant Systemic Therapy for Women With Early-Stage Invasive Breast Cancer: American Society of Clinical Oncology Clinical Practice Guideline Focused Update.JCO. 2017; 35: 2838-2847https://doi.org/10.1200/JCO.2017.74.0472
- A Multigene Assay to Predict Recurrence of Tamoxifen-Treated, Node-Negative Breast Cancer.The New England Journal of Medicine. 2004; (Published online): 10
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy Guided by a 21-Gene Expression Assay in Breast Cancer.N Engl J Med. 2018; 379: 111-121https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa1804710
- Oncotype DX: Where Does It Stand in India?.JGO. 2019; : 1-2https://doi.org/10.1200/JGO.19.00151
- Cost effectiveness of Gene Expression Profiling in Patients with Early-Stage Breast Cancer in a Middle-Income Country, Turkey: Results of a Prospective Multicenter Study.European Journal of Breast Health. 2019; 15: 183-190https://doi.org/10.5152/ejbh.2019.4761
- 70-Gene Signature as an Aid to Treatment Decisions in Early-Stage Breast Cancer.n engl j med, 2016: 13 (Published online)
- Absolute Improvements in Freedom From Distant Recurrence to Tailor Adjuvant Endocrine Therapies for Premenopausal Women: Results From TEXT and SOFT.Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2019; 38: 28
Pagani O, Láng I, Ciruelos E, et al. Adjuvant Exemestane with Ovarian Suppression in Premenopausal Breast Cancer. n engl j med. Published online 2014:12.
- Adjuvant Ovarian Suppression in Premenopausal Breast Cancer.n engl j med, 2015: 11 (Published online)
- Which patients benefit most from adjuvant aromatase inhibitors? Results using a composite measure of prognostic risk in the BIG 1-98 randomized trial.Annals of Oncology. 2011; 22: 2201-2207https://doi.org/10.1093/annonc/mdq738
- The effects of oncotype DX recurrence scores on chemotherapy utilization in a multi-institutional breast cancer cohort.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2011; 126: 797-802https://doi.org/10.1007/s10549-010-1329-6
- Clinical and Genomic Risk to Guide the Use of Adjuvant Therapy for Breast Cancer.n engl j med, 2019: 11 (Published online)
- Nomogram update based on TAILORx clinical trial results - Oncotype DX breast cancer recurrence score can be predicted using clinicopathologic data.The Breast. 2019; 46: 116-125https://doi.org/10.1016/j.breast.2019.05.006
- Oncotype DX breast cancer recurrence score can be predicted with a novel nomogram using clinicopathologic data.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2017; 163: 51-61https://doi.org/10.1007/s10549-017-4170-3
- Relationship of histologic grade and histologic subtype with oncotype Dx recurrence score; retrospective review of 863 breast cancer oncotype Dx results.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2018; 168: 29-34https://doi.org/10.1007/s10549-017-4619-4
- Economic analysis of targeting chemotherapy using a 21-gene RT-PCR assay in lymph-node-negative, estrogen-receptor-positive, early-stage breast cancer.Am J Manag Care. 2005; 11: 313-324
- The cost of adjuvant chemotherapy in patients with early-stage breast carcinoma.Cancer. 2005; 104: 2054-2062https://doi.org/10.1002/cncr.21464
- Impact of a 21-gene RT-PCR assay on treatment decisions in early-stage breast cancer: An economic analysis based on prognostic and predictive validation studies.Cancer. 2007; 109: 1011-1018https://doi.org/10.1002/cncr.22506