- •The expression of circ_0108942 was upregulated in BC.
- •Circ_0108942 knockdown inhibited cell proliferation, migration, invasion, and angiopoiesis, and promoted apoptosis in BC cells.
- •Circ_0108942 promoted the progression of BC by sponging miR-1178-3p.
- •MiR-1178-3p inhibited BC progression by targeting TMED3.
Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Breast Cancer
- Metastatic heterogeneity of breast cancer: molecular mechanism and potential therapeutic targets.Semin Cancer Biol. 2020; 60: 14-27
- Breast cancer: basics, screening, diagnostics and treatment.Med Monatsschr Pharm. 2017; 40: 55-64
- Breast cancer.Nurs Stand. 2016; 30: 15
- Treatment of breast cancer.Am Fam Physician. 2010; 81: 1339-1346
- Breast cancer: current perspectives on the disease status.Adv Exp Med Biol. 2019; 1152: 51-64
- Development and validation of a stromal immune phenotype classifier for predicting immune activity and prognosis in triple-negative breast cancer.Int J Cancer. 2020; 147: 542-553
- Breast cancer biomarkers: risk assessment, diagnosis, prognosis, prediction of treatment efficacy and toxicity, and recurrence.Curr Pharm Des. 2014; 20: 4879-4898
- Synergistic therapeutic effect of combined PDGFR and SGK1 inhibition in metastasis-initiating cells of breast cancer.Cell Death Differ. 2020; 27: 2066-2080
Kristensen LS, Andersen MS, Stagsted LVW, Ebbesen KK, Hansen TB, The biogenesis, biology and characterization of circular RNAs. 2019; 20:675-691.
- Circular RNAs are a large class of animal RNAs with regulatory potency.Nature. 2013; 495: 333-338
- Circular RNAs in the mammalian brain are highly abundant, conserved, and dynamically expressed.Molecular cell. 2015; 58: 870-885
- Circular RNA in cardiovascular disease.J Cell Physiol. 2019; 234: 5588-5600
- The biogenesis, biology and characterization of circular RNAs.Nat Rev Genet. 2019; 20: 675-691
- The therapeutic potential and role of miRNA, lncRNA, and circRNA in osteoarthritis.Curr Gene Ther. 2019; 19: 255-263
- The roles of miRNA, lncRNA and circRNA in the development of osteoporosis.Biol Res. 2020; 53: 40
- Insights into the regulatory role of circRNA in angiogenesis and clinical implications.Atherosclerosis. 2020; 298: 14-26
- An ensemble approach for CircRNA-disease association prediction based on autoencoder and deep neural network.Gene. 2020; 762145040
- CircRNA: a rising star in gastric cancer.Cell Mol Life Sci. 2020; 77: 1661-1680
- Global cancer statistics.CA Cancer J Clin. 2011; 61: 69-90
- The role of betaIII tubulin in predicting chemoresistance in non-small cell lung cancer.Lung Cancer. 2010; 67: 136-143
- CircRNA-CREIT inhibits stress granule assembly and overcomes doxorubicin resistance in TNBC by destabilizing PKR.J Hematol Oncol. 2022; 15: 122
- circRAD18 sponges miR-208a/3164 to promote triple-negative breast cancer progression through regulating IGF1 and FGF2 expression.Carcinogenesis. 2019; 40: 1469-1479
- Circulating circular RNA hsa_circ_0001785 acts as a diagnostic biomarker for breast cancer detection.Clin Chim Acta. 2018; 487: 363-368
- Circular RNA profiling facilitates the diagnosis and prognostic monitoring of breast cancer: A pair-wise meta-analysis.J Clin Lab Anal. 2021; 35: e23575
- MicroRNA.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2018; 141: 1202-1207
- MicroRNA in cardiovascular biology and disease.Adv Clin Exp Med. 2017; 26: 865-874
- MicroRNA therapeutics: towards a new era for the management of cancer and other diseases.Nat Rev Drug Discov. 2017; 16: 203-222
- Diagnostic and biological significance of microRNA-192 in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.Oncol Rep. 2013; 30: 276-284
- Invasion-related circular RNA circFNDC3B inhibits bladder cancer progression through the miR-1178-3p/G3BP2/SRC/FAK axis.Mol Cancer. 2018; 17: 161
- MiR-1178-3p promotes the proliferation, migration and invasion of nasopharyngeal carcinoma Sune-1 cells by targeting STK4.J Biol Regul Homeost Agents. 2019; 33: 321-330
- Functional diversity among p24 subfamily members.Biol Cell. 2009; 101: 207-219
- A genome-wide RNA interference screen uncovers two p24 proteins as regulators of Wingless secretion.EMBO Rep. 2011; 12: 1144-1152
- Prognostic role of TMED3 in clear cell renal cell carcinoma: a retrospective multi-cohort analysis.Front Genet. 2019; 10: 355
- Knockdown of TMED3 inhibits cell viability and migration and increases apoptosis in human chordoma cells.Int J Oncol. 2021; 58: 15
- TMED3 promotes proliferation and migration in breast cancer cells by activating wnt/beta-catenin signaling.Onco Targets Ther. 2020; 13: 5819-5830
- Long non-coding RNA RP11-283G6.5 confines breast cancer development through modulating miR-188-3p/TMED3/Wnt/beta-catenin signalling.RNA Biol. 2021; 18: 287-302
- Circ-0001313/miRNA-510-5p/AKT2 axis promotes the development and progression of colon cancer.Am J Transl Res. 2020; 12: 281-291
Nebenfuehr S, Kollmann K, Sexl V, The role of CDK6 in cancer. 2020; 147:2988-2995.
- Activation of the proapoptotic Bcl-2 protein Bax by a small molecule induces tumor cell apoptosis.Mol Cell Biol. 2014; 34: 1198-1207
- Ki-67: more than a proliferation marker.Chromosoma. 2018; 127: 175-186
- Breast cancer: multiple subtypes within a tumor?.Trends Cancer. 2017; 3: 753-760
- Therapeutic landscape of metaplastic breast cancer.Cancer Treat Rev. 2019; 79101888
- CircRNA: functions and properties of a novel potential biomarker for cancer.Mol Cancer. 2017; 16: 94
- Circular RNA: a novel biomarker and therapeutic target for human cancers.Int J Med Sci. 2019; 16: 292-301
- Using circular RNA hsa_circ_0000190 as a new biomarker in the diagnosis of gastric cancer.Clin Chim Acta. 2017; 466: 167-171
- comprehensive circular RNA profiling reveals that hsa_circ_0005075, a new circular RNA biomarker, is involved in hepatocellular crcinoma development.Medicine (Baltimore). 2016; 95: e3811
- circRNA_0025202 regulates tamoxifen sensitivity and tumor progression via regulating the miR-182-5p/FOXO3a axis in breast cancer.Mol Ther. 2019; 27: 1638-1652
- Actinin-4 as a diagnostic biomarker in serum of breast cancer patients.Med Sci Monit. 2019; 25: 3298-3302
- Circular RNAs and competing endogenous RNA (ceRNA) networks.Transl Cancer Res. 2018; 7: S624-S628
- CircRNA cRAPGEF5 inhibits the growth and metastasis of renal cell carcinoma via the miR-27a-3p/TXNIP pathway.Cancer Lett. 2020; 469: 68-77
- TMED3 promotes hepatocellular carcinoma progression via IL-11/STAT3 signaling.Sci Rep. 2016; 6: 37070
- The protein secretion modulator TMED9 drives CNIH4/TGFα/GLI signaling opposing TMED3-WNT-TCF to promote colon cancer metastases.Cell Death Dis. 2019; 38: 5817-5837
- TMED3 promotes the progression and development of lung squamous cell carcinoma by regulating EZR.Cancer Cell Int. 2021; 12: 804
Xu W, Li Y, Ye X, et al., TMED3/RPS15A axis promotes the development and progression of osteosarcoma. 2021; 21:630.
- MiR-876-3p regulates cisplatin resistance and stem cell-like properties of gastric cancer cells by targeting TMED3.J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2019; 34: 1711-1719
- High-throughput transcriptomic and RNAi analysis identifies AIM1, ERGIC1, TMED3 and TPX2 as potential drug targets in prostate cancer.PLoS One. 2012; 7: e39801
- TMED3 promotes cell proliferation and motility in breast cancer and is negatively modulated by miR-188-3p.Cancer Cell Int. 2019; 19: 75